Monday 17 August 2015

I am participating in an exhibition at 54 The Gallery, Shepherd Market, London next week.  The Private Views are on the Tuesday 25th and Thursday 27th from 6.00pm until 8.00pm.






  Since there are 12 other artists it might be a bit of a scrum, and I am only taking a few paintings up there.  The camel been sold already, it may have been put on this blog before but I will re-publish it just in case.  I have let the buyer take it so it will not be included in the Exhibition.  The pastel of the Caravanserai in Marrakech was done after I went there with Katerina and Georgina earlier this year.


  As a 'Botanical Artist', I have only included one Botanical painting of some irises.   But I am putting this January King cabbage  in.  It is quite large and still with the framer, I am collecting it this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment