Sunday 11 January 2015

January 11th 2015
Last year was  'right-off'.  I discovered a lump in early November and eventually had an operation and treatment  in London  ending in June 2014.  Not much fun, but not too bad and I am glad it is all over.  I shall just feel happier when my hair returns to normal.
Lovely Caz and a dear friend have sorted out a problem here for me this weekend, so I am back online and able to add to this blog after over a year.  Having no mobile coverage here was proving more than just a mild hindrance. Now I have no excuse!
This is a painting I did for a wedding present of a friend of Katerina's.  It depicts elements of the bride's bouquet which was all white;  sweet peas, phlox and delphiniums.   The latter was almost impossible to get hold of, and I have another friend who came to stay for a weekend to thank  for them.   Lavender was  on the tables of the marquee, and Katy's dress had applique flowers on the bodice.  They sent a lovely thank you letter, so I think they are happy with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment